The 5 steps in detail
- Get information about the ECDL. You can find everythign you need to know about ECDL certificates under the heading certificates.
- Look for an ECDL test centre location near you. You do not have to take all the module tests in the same test centre.
- Take an ECDL course in a test centre or prepare for the tests on your own. You can find courseware to help you get ready for the ECDL in our shop.
- Purchase an ECDL Skills Card and register for the test at the ECDL test centre of your choice. Demonstrate your skills!
- Passed? Now you will receive your well-earned ECDL certificate from your ECDL test centre.
New exams for Windows 8, Internet Explorer 10 and Image Editing
Three new exams are available as of now: The ECDL Core module 2 has been adapted for Windows 8 and...
ECDL news 1/2013 published
We are proud to present the 200,000th ECDL candidate in Switzerland. We will not rest on our...